Can we do share transfer for ordinary share private company, pay excise duty also?

Ardhisasa deals with property. No. Share transfer is registered by the registrar of companies, and Excise duty is charged by the Kenya Revenue Authority, hence cannot be handled by the Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning. You can only register and make application to the Ministry for services done by the Ministry.