Welcome to Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, We facilitate improvement of Kenyans livelihood through efficient administration, equitable access, secure tenure and sustainable management of Land resources
Registered Physical Planners..
List of Registered Physical Planners
“To be a globally competitive organization in sustainable land management”.
“To facilitate improvement of the livelihood of Kenyans through efficient land administration, equitable access, secure tenure and sustainable management of land resource”.
“National Lands Policy and Management, Physical Planning for land use, Land Transactions, Survey and Mapping, Land Adjudication, Settlement Matters, Rural Settlement Planning, Land Registration, National Spatial data Infrastructure, Land and Property Valuation Services & Land Administration.“
Ease of Doing Business
- Land Reforms on Ease of Doing Business
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2020
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2019
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2018
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2017
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2016
- Summary of Land Transactions in 2015
- Regional Land Registries
- New Land Property Registration Process
- Customers Feedback, Complaint and Resolution
Ministry's Events Schedule
- 8:'00 am
- Naivasha Sub County
Lands as an enabler Towards the Big 4
In H.E The Presidents’ big 4 agenda, Land is a key enabler, we at Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning will work very closely with our counter parts to facilitate achievement of this agenda
The Big 4
The Big 4 will create jobs,which will enable our people to meet their basic needs. Jobs will transform the lives of our people from that of hardship and want,to new lives of greater comfort and well being.