You can now pay your land rent on Ardhisasa, at the comfort of your home or office. Follow the following easy steps to make your payment.
- Go to ardhisasa.lands.go.ke
- Register an account to begin transacting. If you are a registered user, simply log into your account and transact.
- Go to Services on the website
- Under Land Administration, click on Land Rent
- Then click on Pay Land Rent
- Enter Title Number on the Search section using the following formats: Registration Unit/Registration Section/Parcel Number;
- For Nairobi Blocks: Nairobi/Block12/345 or Block No/Parcel Number (for example: 12/345)
- For Mombasa Parcels: Mainland North (or South)/Roman Number/Parcel Number (for example MN/IV/123)
- For other towns and municipalities: Kiambu/MunicipalityBlock1/234
- After searching for the parcel, pending payments will be listed
- Under Actions, click on Pay
- Choose Payment method (M-Pesa or M-Pesa Express) and follow the instructions given to make the payment.
- You will received a payment Confirmation message on your phone
- Click on Confirm to complete the transaction.
- The payments will reflect on your account instantly!
NOTE: If you have several pending land rent payments, you will be required to pay each one of them separately, since each has a unique invoice number. You will ONLY receive a Clearance Certificate once you have settled all pending payments.
- Download the Clearance Certificate or Print it directly from the site.
For inquiries, contact our customer care desk, any day, any time